- Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence.
- Progressive Flight Modes
- Collective Pitch Rotor System
- Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
- Included carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean and precise control.
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 330 S Heli
- (1) Spektrum Avian Smart 30A ESC (OEM Version)
- (1) FC6250HX Flight Controller with SPM4651T SRXL2 Receiver
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 6+ channel Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
- (1) 2200mAh 3S 11.1v 30C LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3™ connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
Nestled perfectly between the collective pitch sensation Blade® 230 S V2 and the high performance 360 CFX models, the Blade 330 S takes intermediate pilots to the next level. It’s easy to step up with features such as a new modern robust design, easy-to-fly Blade SAFE® Helicopter Firmware, new rotor head, new main frame, and optimized power system. Spektrum™ H3055 and H3065 digital metal geared servos provide precise response and durability, while the carbon fiber main blades ensure precision flight performance and consistency. With one of the best SAFE heli experiences yet, the refined stabilization and recovery modes allow pilots to grow their skills. The 330 S is engineered for intermediate to advanced heli pilots by offering a highly-tuned machine with innovative Smart and SAFE® technology ready for first forays into advanced flight.