SAB Goblin Kraken 580 with SAB 570mm main blades and 95mm tail blades.
- This is the first mid-size Goblin to accept up to 600mm rotor blades!
- The Kraken 580 works amazingly well with mini cyclic servo (torque over 8 Kg-cm). Kit includes servo mounts for mini-servos. Full size servo mounts available separately.
- The heli utilizes the same battery tray as the Kraken 700.
- The motor pulleys are the already mass produced H0015-xx-S series.
- Minimum motor shaft length is 26mm (We recommend using a 6mm diameter motor shaft) (Xnova B shaft is perfect).
- Airframe weight: 1760gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1270 mm (with 570 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm (with 95 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: mini size 35 mm (standard size 40mm option )
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.5 to 8.6 :1 ( 22T included: 9.4:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.3-4.9:1 ( 23T included: 4.9:1 )
- Typical motors: 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 Kv
- Typical speed controllers: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.