this is a high-end smart quick charger, with key control / 4 channel independent rechargeable battery capacity testing/meter/short circuit protection, overcharge protection / 5 v1a USB output and zero volt battery activation function characteristics, and can automatically timely monitor the battery charge and discharge and testing process.
Lii-M4 can charge various types of cylindrical lithium ion batteries and nickel metal hydride batteries, widely used in strong light flashlight, power tools, instruments, digital cameras and other electronic products battery charging. Beautiful appearance, safe and easy to operate, easy to carry, powerful function, is your home, travel good helper.
1. This charger can only charge cylindrical lithium ion battery and nickel metal hydride battery, not charge lithium iron phosphate battery;
2. Before use, please carefully refer to the manual, pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery, do not exceed the recommended charging current;
3. Please use an appropriate power adapter;
4. Chargers may get hot when charging and discharging, so be careful not to burn;
5. When it stops using, please unplug the power and remove the battery;
6. Use only in normal room;
7. The test data of this product is for reference only, please refer to professional instruments for the actual situation.
B. Functional characteristics
1. Type-c interface 5.0V input;
2. Two optional charging currents: 500mA/1000mA;
3. Battery capacity detection function;
4. Different specifications (18650/26650/... /AA/AAA) Charging the battery at the same time;
5. A separate LCD screen should be used to display the working mode (CHARGE and TEST), battery voltage (V), working current (mA), charging time (h), battery capacity (mAh), power percentage (%) and other parameters at a clear glance;
6. In CHARGE mode, 4 channels can work independently, and different charging currents can be selected to work simultaneously;
7.TEST mode: The normal TEST process of battery capacity consists of three steps (1 full charge,2 discharge, and 3 full charge).
8.CHARGE and TEST can work simultaneously; Independently set charging capacity test/normal capacity test function, no separate discharge test function;
9. Multiple protection function: the overcharge discharge voltage, short circuit, 0 V activation function, (- Δ Δ V & 0 V), 1.65 V to 2.2 V cannot charge function, bad battery intelligent recognition and reverse connect battery detection protection;
10. With standard 5V/1000 mA USB output.
C. Description of key points
The charger has 4 key points: MODE selection point, channel 1-2 query point, channel 3-4 query point, and CURRENT selection point. These 4 keys also have the function of lighting LCD backlight, which is simple and convenient to use.
1.MODE key: MODE selection; Including CHARGE charging mode and TEST capacity detection mode; Usually, long press MODE to switch CHARGE MODE or TEST capacity detection MODE: first, gently press 1-2 or 3-4 to select channel, then long press MODE to change MODE and press CURRENT to change CURRENT. After selecting MODE, no action is taken for 8s to enter the working state, which is easy to operate.
2.1-2 channel keys: corresponding to channel 1 and 2; Press the button continuously to select and view channel 1 and channel 2 data in turn;
3. Channel 3-4: corresponding to channel 3 and 4; Press the button continuously to select and view channel 3 and channel 4 data in turn;
4.CURRENT key: CURRENT selection; Li-ion:500mA/1000mA Ni-MH/ NI-CD :500mA; Long press this key to control the LCD display;
The charger can press the corresponding function key to change independent charging or different current selection, and different battery charging, easy to operate; In the working state, you can gently press (1-2, 3-4) key points to check the corresponding channel current (mA)/capacity (mAh)/ voltage (V)/ time (h) and other data reference values.
D. Operation Description of the mode:
When the charger is powered on, the LCD screen of the charger will be all bright and fully displayed instantly, and 3s will be ready. If the battery is not put in, "Null" will be displayed; if the battery is put in or the battery is reverted, "Err" will be displayed; if the battery is full, End and 100% will be displayed; if the battery is not put in, "Err" will be displayed.
1) CHARGE (charging mode)
1.1 charger plugged into the battery, the system automatically into charging MODE (CHARGE), the charger automatically default charging CURRENT is 500 ma, within 8 s can (CURRENT) with the CURRENT key choice for charging CURRENT 500 ma and 1000 ma, the system will lock after 8 s no action of your choice for charging CURRENT, the CURRENT and other function is locked, if need to change, can be long press MODE key re-election;
1.2 In CHARGE mode, when the logo on "CHARGE" screen is still flashing, press 1-2 and 3-4 to select the battery channel and press CURRENT to select the CURRENT. After selecting, 8s will enter the working state without any action; Pay attention to choose the charging current according to the battery capacity. If there is no need for quick charging, it is recommended to charge it with 500mA, which is the safest.
1.3 In charging mode, you can check the charging capacity (mAh)/ charging time (h)/ charging current (mA)/ battery voltage (V) and other parameters of each channel by gently pressing 1-2 and 3-4 button points. After the battery is fully charged, "End" (charging End) will be displayed.
(Note: When charging with 1000mA current, it can only be used for two channels at most and only for lithium ion battery. When charging with more than two channels, the system will automatically reduce the charging current of 1000mA to 500mA.)
2) TEST(Capacity Detection mode)
In TEST mode, the battery is first charged, then the battery is discharged and the discharge quantity and other parameters are recorded. After that, the battery is automatically charged without recording the charge quantity. The battery and other parameters in the discharge stage are reserved in the screen display. The detailed steps are as follows:
Enter TEST selected current charging battery charging battery discharge recharging END
2.1 Long press MODE in any state to re-enter TEST MODE;
Into the TEST mode, 2.2 8 seconds can choose button (CURRENT) by CURRENT 500 mA and 1000 mA CURRENT, the system will lock you choose after 8 s of CURRENT, if in this 8 s, did not make a set, then the system will automatically lock 500 mA CURRENT charging () is the system default charging CURRENT at this time. (note: only 500 mA CURRENT nimh batteries)
2.3 When the battery is charged for the first time, the system will automatically turn to discharge, and the discharge current is fixed at 500mA. At this time, the system will record the data of discharging, so as to detect the discharge capacity of the battery.
2.4 When the battery is discharged, the system will be automatically converted to charging, and the charger will charge the battery again according to the current parameters previously selected. At this time, the system will not record the charging capacity data, but still display the capacity in the discharge stage, the End sign will flash until full, and finally the system shows End and 100%, and stop charging.
(Note: When charging with 1000mA current, it can only be used for two channels at most and only for lithium ion battery. If there are more than two channels, the system will automatically reduce the charging current of 1000mA to 500mA for charging; Discharge current fixed at 500mA)
E. USB 5V output
5.1 USB is only used as 5V mobile output with output current of 1000mA;
5.2 USB output shall be effective only when enough power of lithium battery is connected to channel 4; At this point you can power 5V electronics.
F. Specific parameters
6.1 DC input voltage and current: 5V/2.0A
6.2 Lithium battery charging current: 4.20V 500mA* 4/1000mA *2
6.3 Ni-MH battery charging current: 1.48V 500mA*4
6.4 rechargeable battery specifications: 18650,26650,14500, AA, AAA, etc
6.5 TEST Discharge current: 500mA
6.6 USB output: 5V-- 1000mA
6.7 Termination mode: Intelligent voltage monitoring
6.8 External dimensions: 146mm(length)*100mm(width)* 33mm (height).
6.9 Weight: about 255G