*** For the differences between SFHSS vs OMP protocol, please see this video
- M2 V2 is a high-quality product created by the OMPHOBBY R&D team for helicopter enthusiasts. Its compact size is suitable for indoor flexible flight and outdoor violent flight.
- Six Core Advantages:
- Adjustable Flight Controller
- Gyro Sensitivity: 9 levels for elevator and aileron
- Rate: 9 levels for elevator, aileron and orientation
- Gain: 9 levels for elevator, aileron and orientation
- Servo mid-point position / collective
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive.
- High-performance 3d Flight.
- High precision.
- Low noise.
- Easily maintained.
- To meet the needs of different flying styles we have opened the flight controller to allow for adjusting of the flight controller parameters. Coupled with the improved ESC’s this enhances the flight characteristics even further.
- Superior Craftsmanship: High strength nylon landing gear, inverted water drop shape tailpipe, integrated six-sided hollow CNC tailpipe fixing mount, directly connected rear carbon fiber fin with tail motor mount, all-metal CNC servo housing as well as exquisite fiberglass canopy make sure M2 2020 improved in the respects of control, quality, performance and experience
- The dual ESC’s are improved using high-quality MOSFET’s with lower internal resistance, enhancing the flight characteristics further. The built-in official receiver supports S-BUS and DSM/DSMX satellites. The flight controller has three built-in flight modes: stabilizing attitude, soft 3d and violent 3d. While in 3D mode you can quickly switch to attitude mode. The flight controller also has adjustable parameters including gyro sensitivity, rates, gain and servo mid-point position/collective.
- Main Motor: Sunnysky V4
- Tail Motor: Sunnysky R1
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm(Approx.15.75in)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm(Approx.2.80in)
- Flying weight: Approx.306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*135mm (Approx.16.06in*2.83in*5.24in)
- Battery Type: 3S 650mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Max flight time 9 mins, 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Servo: 10g 5V 0.08sec/60-1.65kg.cm. Polycarbonate cased, all metal gear, high-performance servos
- Flight Controller: Receiver ports for s.Bus \ DSM \ DSMX receivers
- Setup on a Spektrum Transmitter: https://youtu.be/55Gd4TZV8eE
- Setup on OpenTX - Radiomaster TX16s: https://youtu.be/WH1yCXtNqUk
- How to adjust the Flight Controller: https://youtu.be/GX75PjIp6CE
BNF Package Include:
- Helicopter x1
- EEP Box x1
- Battery x1 (Installed in helicopter)
- Servo Horns x3
- Several Spare Screws
- Main Shaft x1, Cross Shaft x1
- Remote Controller not included
- Battery Charger (2S/3S Balance Charger) not included