Why choose TX16S?
Built in USB-C Chargi Touch Panel* USB-C Data/simulator port Bigger battery compartment External SD card slot 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward Better case design with improved grip ergonomics Better switch quality and placement design Better sliders with good center feedback Full Size (not small, short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum face Official OpenTX support Official Multi-module support Improved speaker circuit (no noise) Included EPP carry box
The TX16S MAX Edition is RadioMaster’s flag ship Radio. Factory fitted with CNC option parts and leather grips the MAX Edition is available in the following versions.
Carbon face plate with Red CNC parts and Black Leather Grips Gold face plate with Gold CNC parts and Cowboy brown Leather Grips Silver face plate with Silver CNC parts and Black Leather Grips
Recommended battery: GA-TX-40002S-JST
- Built in USB-C Charging.
- Touch Panel*
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good center feedback.
- Full Size (not small short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum face.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP carry box.
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)/820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Touch Panel installed (Requires OpenTX/EdgeTX 2.4 Update)
- TX16S Radio
- USB-C Cable
- 18650 Tray
- Folding Handle
- Neck Strap
Batteries recommeded for TX16S radios
- Li-on 18650 cells : Samsung 3500mah, Samsung 3600mah, LG 3500mah
- 2S Li-po : Pulse 3000mah, Pulse 3800mah, Gens Ace 4000mah
If you're using Crossfire, we recommend to use li-po instead of li-on batteries as li-po is more robust (generate more amp) so it can handle the high amp draw by the crossfire module.
MAX edition is available in the following versions.
- Gold face plate with Gold CNC parts and Brown Leather Grips
- Carbon face plate with Red CNC parts and Black Leather Grips
- Silver face plate with Silver CNC parts and Black Leather Grips
• STM32F429BIT6 MCU
• Industrial grade 4.3 inch IPS 480*272 Screen with touch
• Compatible with OpenTX
• Wheel menu button
• Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
• Internal Multi-protocol RF System
• Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
• Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
• Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
• Voice function
• Vibration reminder function
• Improved JR module slot
• 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
• Three-color LED status display
• USB-C Charging port.
• USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
• External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
• CNC option parts and leather grips factory fitted.
• Neck Strap included