The new Kraken 580 uses the same concepts from the Kraken 700.
- Incredible strong Power train enclosed in aluminum case.
- Ultra light 7075 aluminum alloy highly adjustable rotor head with super simple Tail group.
- Body and boom design with integrated frames, to create a amazing fuselage style.
- Boom detachment system for improved crash durability.
- Main blades up to 600mm.
- AIRFRAME weight: 1760gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1290 mm (with 580 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm (with 95 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: mini cyclic servo (torque over 8 Kg-cm). Kit includes servo mounts for mini-servos. Full size servo mounts available separately.
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio : 11.5 to 8.6 :1 ( 22T included: 9.4:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio : 5.3-4.9:1 ( 23T included: 4.9:1 )
- Typical motor : 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 Kv. Minimum motor shaft length is 26mm (We recommend using a 6mm diameter motor shaft)
- Typical speed controller: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.