The Raw 580 shares the same head, tail and the transmission system with its brother Kraken 580, however, using a 30mm aluminium tail boom and one piece CNC tail case with the new released S-line 580mm main and 95mm tail blades making it a more powerful but lighter machine.
- Main blade size: 580mm
- Tail blade size: 95mm
- Air frame weight: 1740g (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Cyclic servos: Mini servos (35mm) (optional upgrade mount for standard size 40mm)
- Tail servo: Standard size 40mm
- Typical motors: 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 KV
- Typical speed controllers: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.
Kyle Stacy demo flight of the Raw 580