SAB's latest and greatest model for the F3C and sport pilots! The Urukay Genesis takes some great features from the Kraken series such as the enclosed gear box, adjustable rotor head and dampened tail rotor system. The kit comes with 747mm main blades which are specifically tuned for F3C and sport flying. ETA is February (exact date will be posted in a few weeks).
URUKAY GENESIS SPECIFICATIONS
- AIRFRAME weight: 2950g (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 690mm to 760mm
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1662 mm (with new F3C 747mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.8 (21T included: 10.1:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
- Typical motor: 4525 series
- Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200A
- Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh.
The new fuselage is extremely modern and effective in terms of flight line presentation, it completes the features that make the Urukay Genesis a model ready for any challenge.
CONICAL MAIN SHAFT-HUB
GEAR BOX DETAIL
TAIL BELT TENSIONER
Ennio Graber, F3C world champion pilot says about the new Urukay Genesis