Terms & Conditions
Rotorquest Policy/Terms Update (15-07-2020):
- Returns. We accept all returns that are unopened/unused in its original packaging within 30 days from date of purchase. Any return order/item that was shipped with free shipping will have the cost of shipping and any applicable restocking fees (15% of the order value) deducted from the refund amount. We suggest to use tracking methods for return shipping as we are not responsible for return items that get lost during transit. Return shipping costs are covered by the customer. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that show signs of use or tampering with the packages.
Warranty. We offer a 14-day in-house warranty period for items that meet our manufacturer defect classification requirements and brands that allow us to handle warranty claims directly as some manufacturers do not allow dealers to handle defect warranty claims. Warranties must be submitted directly to the manufacturer for the brands that do not allow us to handle them in-house (see below for current list of manufacturers with no in-house support). All warranty claims must be submitted with video/photo proof of the defect within the 14-day period to firstname.lastname@example.org or create a ticket through the support portal on the site as we will not process any warranty claims without proof of the defect. In some cases, we may ask you to return the item for additional testing or we may ask you to do additional testing before we process a claim. We do not cover the cost of shipping if asked to send it in for additional testing. Defective items will need to be returned to us before resolution is offered in order for us to follow up with the manufacturer. We reserve the right to (a) determine the best suited resolution which may include repairing the original item, replacing with a new item or applying a refund/credit for the cost of the item, (b) deny any claim that (1) does not meet our threshold for proof of manufacturer defect, (2) is outside of our 14 day period or (3) shows signs of user error/modifications. Rotorquest and any of its affiliates are not liable for damages or injury that may occur due to said defective items.
Manufacturer list with no in-house support: Emax, Radiomaster, Horizon Hobby (E-flite, Blade, Spektrum ...), Hobbywing, Mikado.
- All Clearance or Sale items are final sale.
- Use of R/C products purchased at Rotorquest Inc. You assume all risks and liabilities involved with the use of any RC/RF equipment. You understand the laws, rules and regulations surrounding the use of any items purchased through us.
- Shipping. Orders placed before 1pm will ship same day (except the following day after a sale or a long weekend). Orders placed after 3pm will ship the following business day. If your order is placed after 3pm, the shipping estimate (ETA) does not apply to your shipping timeline. Orders placed Friday after 3pm till Sunday night will not ship till the following business day (Monday, or in the case of a long weekend, the following Tuesday).
- Package Lost/Damaged. Lost/damaged orders during shipping transit will be fully covered only if customer selects the additional shipping insurance during checkout. Express shipping options within Canada (including all Canada Post and UPS services that come with a tracking number) are covered up to $100 cad value without additional insurance. Letter-mail and non tracked shipping methods have no coverage and we are not liable for issues that arise with them. Contact us about damaged shipping orders within 48 hours of receiving or after 48 hours of the ETA in cases of lost shipments.
Site errors/ Price discrepancy. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to administrative error or error in pricing info from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. If an ad incorrectly shows items/products included, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order and issue a refund in full, we are not obligated to ship the item(s) if advertised incorrectly.