Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Lynx designed a special Trex 150 Ultra Main Frame reinforcement system in combination with tail boom support.
We tested many options before we finalized the perfect tail boom support system.
A specially designed lightweight CNC aluminum base installs on the Lynx Trex 150 Ultra Main Frame. Once installed, this CNC base becomes one with the frame, adding torsional rigidity and providing a firm mounting point for the tail boom supports.
- Special Upgrade for Trex 150 - Lynx Ultra Main Frame.
- Strengthens standard frame support –anti torsion frame feature.
- Tail boom support system for the best tail support rigidity.
- Extra tail visibility and nice tail assembly look.
- Unique and stylish Lynx terminals design - tail boom supports fit perfectly on the frame, reducing play and vibes.
- Designed for quick and easy.
- Frame Base Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
- Boom Support Rod Material: Pure and solid 1.5 mm diameter Carbon Fiber
- Boom Support Terminal and Tail Boom Clamp Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
1 x T 150 Frame Base – Silver
1 x T 150 Tail Boom Clamp – Silver
2 x T 150 Boom Support - Silver
1 x Set of necessary screw